How to Have the best attitude in the room!
Its easy to feel insecure when embarking on a new hobby but just remember its better to throw sunshine than shade. Here is a list to guide you to the sunshine!
1) Everyone’s looking at you because you are a radiator of lightness and internal freedom. Thats how you know you are a superhero of smiling.
2) When you come across a villain you vow to make your good attitude bigger than their bad attitude. Thats how you know you are a superhero of smiling.
3) There is always going to be a nay-sayer around but when you run across that grump in the cha cha group class you just smile and brush off their bad vibes. You’re not going to let this energy vampire get you down, not you, because you are a superhero of smiling.
4) Misery loves company and this grump is quick to tell you everything that is wrong, they are always tired because it’s exhausting being a villain. Don’t join them in their lackluster grump-a-thon. Instead make a U-turn at that energy depleting haunted house and high tail it out of there faster than the speed of light. Thats how you know you are a superhero of smiling.
5) You just love a challenge and take each day on with glee, whether sunny or rainy you’re grateful for either and thats how you know, you’re a super hero of smiling!
So cheers to you all who brighten our world, we are so pleased to have so many wonderful superheroes in our dance community.
Join the movement and wake up and be a superhero everyday. Slay those villains with your smile and cheer!! Thats how you know you are a superhero of smiling!